Riegler & Berkowitz Nassau County Lawyers
The Long Island attorneys at Riegler and Berkowitz can help whether you face a simple traffic ticket, a misdemeanor or even a more complex set of criminal charges. Native Long Island attorneys Glenn Riegler and David Berkowiz both born and educated in New York understand and know the Nassau County judicial system.
We offer decades of legal experience across a vast array of legal territory, and because choosing the right attorney can be one of the most important decisions you ever make, be certain that you choose the reputable and experienced Nassau lawyers of Riegler and Berkowitz.
Client-focused Nassau County Lawyers areas of Practice:
- Family Lawyers for Nassau County residents
- Personal Injury lawyers Nassau County
- Traffic tickets received in Nassau County
- Criminal Law Nassau County
- Real Estate transactions within and around Nassau County
- Civil Litigation and Commercial Litigation Nassau New York
- Employment and Labor laws Nassau County
- Wills, Trusts, Estates and Power of Attorney for Nassau County residents
If you have questions concerning the law in Nassau County and how it affects you and your family, call (631) 608-4114 and schedule a free consultation today.