Real Estate Lawyers in Suffolk County NY
As one of New York’s premier Real Estate lawyers, Riegler & Berkowitz represent buyers and investors of residential and commercial property, including condominium and cooperative apartments, and commercial real estate properties throughout Long Island, the five boroughs, Westchester, and beyond.
With the purchase of a home being the largest single financial transaction of most Americans, prospective home buyers or sellers should always consult with a qualified New York attorney prior to commencing the process of buying a home. The real estate attorneys at Riegler & Berkowitz pride themselves in representing those individuals through the home buying process by providing the following services:
- Review and negotiation of the real estate contract
- Review home inspection report and resolve any issues therein
- Explanation f the real estate contract to the buyer
- Communication with the seller’s attorney, title company, real estate brokers and lending institution
- Preparation for closing, including preparation of buyer’s closing statement
- Review of mortgage commitment, title report and survey
- Representation at closing
- Post-Closing concerns resolved
In addition to representing buyers and/or sellers of residential or commercial properties, Riegler & Berkowitz also handles matters involving residential or commercial Leases, extensions and/or modifications.
If you should have any real estate questions, please feel free to contact our Suffolk County law office at 631-608-4114.