Long Island Real Estate Lawyers
As real estate lawyers, Riegler & Berkowitz represents individuals and corporations selling residential and commercial Real Estate, including condominiums, co-op apartments, and commercial real estate properties throughout Long Island, the five boroughs, Westchester New York and beyond.
With the sale of a home being one of the largest single financial transaction of most Americans, prospective home sellers should consult with a qualified attorney prior to commencing the process of selling a home. As real Long Island estate attorneys, Riegler & Berkowitz pride themselves in representing those individuals through the Real Estate sales process by providing the following services:
- Preparation, review and negotiation of the real estate contract
- Review home inspection report and resolve any issues therein
- Explanation of the real estate contract to the seller
- Review title commitment and address any title defects
- Communication with the buyer’s attorney, title company, real estate brokers
- Preparation for closing, including preparation of seller’s closing statement
- Preparation of the deed and related transfer documents
- Representation at closing
- Post-Closing concerns resolved
In addition to representing buyers and/or sellers of residential or commercial properties, Riegler & Berkowitz also handles matters involving residential or commercial Leases, extensions and/or modifications.
If you should have any real estate questions, please feel free to contact our Suffolk County law office at 631-608-4114.